- Homecoming tickets are available now! There are posters in all locker bays where you can scan and buy your tickets! Tickets can also be located on our Student Government instagram @lwhssga. You do not have to have a guest form.
- Voting for Homecoming court closes today when school ends! So make sure you are scanning that QR code.
- Congratulations to the boy's varsity golf team who placed 3rd in the GMC Tournament. Toku Fujiwarar, Emerson Wieland and Michael Fickle placed in the top 12 and all earned 1st Team All GMC honors.
- Our Women Empowerment group will be hosting guest speaker Tayo Oyindo on Monday, September 26 in the HUB after school.
- Dr. Oyindo is a professor and a psychologist who will be sharing her career journey and research with the group.
- There will be a Pre-Med Club meeting today in room 266 at Main Campus. We will be doing fun stations where we will be learning how to draw blood and do CPR. Hope to see you there!
- We will have swimming and diving information and signup meeting on September 26 @ 3:00 PM in the Community Room. All students interested in swimming and diving and all returning athletes should attend these meetings. Meetings will last approximately 30 minutes. For Questions contact Coach Beck!
- Happy Hispanic Heritage Month! Today, our focus is on Freida Kahlo. Kahlo was a Mexican painter known for her many portraits, self-portraits, and works inspired by the nature and artifacts of Mexico. Inspired by the country's popular culture, she employed a folk art style to explore questions of identity, postcolonialism, gender, class, and race in Mexican society. Her paintings often had strong autobiographical elements and mixed realism with fantasy.
As always…GO FIREBIRDS!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Freshman Campus Announcements
- Hispanic Heritage Month runs from September 15th – October 15th nationwide and honors the cultures and contributions of Hispanic and Latino American. We will share a fact about their history, heritage, and accomplishments each day on the announcements.
- If you missed the Crew Meeting at Main Campus on Monday and would like to be a part of the crew for the fall play, scan the Crew QR Code around the building to sign up by this Friday.
- Homecoming is right around the corner! The dance will be Saturday, Oct. 1 from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM at Lakota West Firebird Stadium. Tickets are $20 each and will be available by scanning the QR code. The QR code is posted throughout the building. There will no tickets available at the gate.Rain location -West Freshman gymnasium.
- There will be a Pre-Med Club meeting this Thursday in room 266 at Main Campus. We will be doing fun stations where we will be learning how to draw blood and do CPR. Hope to see you there!
- Tickets for the Friday night Varsity Football game will be sold Friday during lunch! $5.00 for students. Athletic Boosters have NEW spirit wear as well! The often-requested size medium class of 2026 shirts for $15.00. As well as new shirts and sweatshirts for $18 and $20 dollars… come check out the spirit cart Friday during lunch!!
As always…GO FIREBIRDS!!!
- Daily Announcements
- Freshman Campus