Our Freshman Campus
Working Together for Excellence And Opportunity
- Education empowers all students to successfully realize individual talents.
- At Lakota West, we are committed to provide rigorous, structured learning opportunities that will promote active and life-long learning.
- Professional colleagues need to foster an honest and trusting professional relationship as they work towards achieving common goals.
Core Beliefs/Foundation Principles
- Education is empowering and provides choices.
- All students want to succeed.
- Students need to be active learners.
- All students bring different talents.
- Teaching and learning is more than curricular content.
- It’s not about me.
- Teaching is demanding, difficult and complex.
- Everyone has potential for genius only in different fields.
- Teachers are stakeholders in education.
- All students can learn how to succeed.
- Teaching can not be taught. Learning is the key to schooling. All educators are good people.
- All students can succeed, they have different faces.
Lakota West Freshman Campus
5050 Tylersville Road
FAX 513-682-4230 | Attendance: 513-682-4235